We’ll Focus on Moving, So You Can Focus on Business
You have a a business to run, clients to please and employees to manage. The last thing you need to worry about is your office move. robinhoodremovals.co.uk understands that your focus needs to be on your business, and that’s why we strive to ensure your peace of mind throughout the entire moving process. From hiring the best professional commercial movers, to our efficient moving process and years of experience with office equipment, we make commercial moving an easy, stress-free transition.
For more than a decade, Robinhood Removals has been helping businesses like yours move and expand into new offices. So if you’re looking for the best commercial movers near you, trust us at Robinhood Removals.
We Offer Moves for Businesses of Every Size
No matter your budget, Robinhood Removals has a moving package that will work with you. We have experience moving small, medium and large businesses, in every industry from retail and services, to industrial and medical offices. Not only do we offer standard services, like cubicle disassembly and reassembly; we also make moving large pieces of equipment easy with our crane and hoisting services. No matter what you need for your office move, Robinhood Removals has you covered.
Want to know how we work? robinhoodremovals.co.uk provides only the best service to our commercial moving clients. When you work with us, you’ll receive:
- Firm cost estimates and top-rated service
- Professional packing, loading & transport, plus set-up in your new office
- Inventory lists for relocation management
- Professional movers, trained in moving standard office materials, plus high-tech, industrial, and medical equipment.
- Streamlined process to minimize business disruptions
- Certified ProMovers team, Licensed & Insured for Commercial Moving
Tips for Planning Your Office Move
If you haven’t moved an office before, the idea can be overwhelming. To help ease your worries, here are a few things you should think about when planning an office move:
- When do you want to move? Can you take a business day off, or do you need an after-hours or weekend moving day?
- Will you need to alert your building to when your movers will be there, to provide access to doors and elevators?
- Do you have specialized equipment or an IT department with special moving needs?